Getting Started With Our Certified Locksmith Program
Working with your locksmith business, we want to help you be recognized and awarded for the efforts you put in.
Some areas that we like to look at when meeting your company for the first time are:
- Online reviews in places like Google, Yelp, Trustpilot and more.
- How well maintained is your business? Trucks, vans, employees, staffing, training and technology.
- What kind of bonding, insurance or licensing do you have and is it adequate for where you are doing business.
- Services you provide and whether they are emergency or 24 hour services.
- Background checks of ownership and employees. This is only for the background check badge.
- Knowledge of various locksmith skills.
- Customer responses to voice or written surveys.
- What your staff has to say about your business as a whole.
- Various interview questions as the certification process continues towards finishing.
Why Should Your Company Pursue Locksmith Certification?
In order to make certain that your potential clients know you are the better option, certification provides a way to show them that ight on your website, vehicles and company literature. We like to call these social credibility proofs. These style of certifications and associated badges do an excellent job of showing that your company stands apart in the locksmith industry.
3 Certification Choices
We currently offer three certification choices for a local locksmith to earn. They are:
- Certified Safety Screened Badge
- Certified Top Rated
- Certified Elite Pro
New Courses Coming Soon!
Working with our oldest clients, we’re developing courses on each and every services that a locksmith can offer. Email us at email@example.com with course or education ideas that you would like to see coming soon from us.
We are excited to get involved in each and every area of your business that you need. Whether it’s a better website, more leads or education we will be here to help you at every step.